20bet Review: Registration, sports, esportes and bonuses
20Bet is a relatively new brand in the international betting and gambling market. The company has been operating since 2020, but has already earned the respect and trust of hundreds of thousands of users from around the world! An important feature of the 20Bet bookmaker’s work is its focus on the interests and needs of customers from specific countries. Bonuses and the line of sports are adapted to a specific country.
The official 20Bet website works in several language versions. Due to this, INR will become the preferred currency, and the line and other parameters will adapt to the needs and interests of local fans.
The design and structure of the 20Bet portal are quite simple. The design mainly uses a white background and dark inscriptions. The contrasting elements combine dark blue, light green, and orange colors. The main menu contains the following thematic sections:
- Mobile App. A page with a QR code for downloading a branded mobile application for iOS and Android;
- Sports Betting. The line of pre-match sports betting includes about 40 types, including esportes disciplines;
- Live Betting. There are many live broadcasts provided in Live mode. Event coverage allows you to compete with other international bookmakers;
- Casino and Live Casino. Two gambling sections offer gambling entertainment from the world’s leading gambling software providers.
- Leaderboards. Three tournaments (gold, silver and bronze) for active bettors. To score points in them and get big prizes. you need to place bets with odds starting from 1.20;
- Promotions. About a dozen promotions are conducted on an ongoing basis. For example, a 100% first deposit bonus is provided for new customers of the bookmaker.
Profile registration and verification
Only adult citizens of countries that are not included in the list of restrictions can create an online account with the 20Bet betting company. To register, follow a few simple steps:
- Go to the official 20Bet website using any convenient browser.
- Next, on the main page, find the “Register” button and click on it.
- After that, in the form that opens, fill in all the fields with personal data (full name, phone number, email address, country of residence, come up with a username and password).
- Next, agree to the terms of the bookmaker’s office.
- Complete the registration and log in to your account using your username and password.
To receive a welcome bonus, before making your first deposit, log into your personal account and fill out the personal data section in full. They will be checked during verification, which occurs when the money is first requested for withdrawal.
Read also our article about 22bet Review.
During identification, the bookmaker checks:
- Age and identity of the client (passport, ID card);
- Residential address (any document with an address, for example, a utility bill with a surname);
- Ownership of a payment instrument – a card, an electronic wallet.
There is an extensive sports betting section on the 20Bet website. All the most popular sports are included, such as:
- Darts and so on.
Each sport has different betting options, but customers can find common bets, additional bets and point spread. Real-time betting occupies a prominent place and is available for almost every sporting event presented on the site. Real—time betting is when a customer places a bet during a sporting event. Some betting features are not available, such as improved odds or live streaming, but the site is still young and there are opportunities for development in this area.
Bets on esportes and broadcasts
Esportes games are randomly mixed with other sports options, which makes the bookmaker a little uncomfortable for esportes fans. The coverage of esportes games on 20Bet is one of the largest on the market:
- Dota 2;
- CoD and even games like King of Glory.
As soon as the player selects the game, he will be able to see all the upcoming tournaments. In addition, there are esportes leagues from all over the world, and there is always an esportes event that customers can bet on. Once the player gets used to the format of the site, it will be quite easy for him to find the esportes events he needs.
20Bet has set up efficient payment processes for both deposits and withdrawals. Customers can find the most convenient payment method for them. In addition to the usual debit and credit cards, they can choose to pay:
- Electronic wallets;
However, it is important to be aware of the deposit and withdrawal limits that apply to each of the payment methods, as they vary. For example, those who choose to pay with Visa will find that the minimum deposit amount is 2 euros and the maximum is 2,200 euros, but the withdrawal amount is unlimited. Those who pay by direct debit will notice that the minimum deposit is 10 euros, and the maximum is 10,000 euros.
Bonuses and promotions
20Bet offers various bonus options for different types of games on the site. Some of them are designed for casino games, while others are for esportes and sports betting. Each of the bonus offers gives the player a tournament, a reload bonus and a welcome bonus. The client can have only one welcome bonus, but he can switch between game types on reboot and contests. All players will see the match on their first deposit, and there are restrictions on using the match bonus. They may change from time to time, so it is recommended to check them at the time of making the initial deposit, since the minimum deposit amount required to launch the bonus may also vary.